How can we help?

We can help if you are moving house, having matrimonial or family problems, want to make a will or are faced with an employment problem or a civil dispute.

Individual Services


Buying or selling your property? We have an experienced team of professional Conveyancers who have extensive local knowledge to deal with all aspects of Conveyancing to assist you.

More Info


We can discuss with you your individual requirements and prepare a will to give you the peace of mind that your affairs are in order to avoid any unnecessary distress for your family and friends.

More Info

Divorce and Family

We adopt a constructive approach to resolving matrimonial and family disputes, providing clear and cost-sensitive advice to clients often at a crisis point in their lives. We can help with all aspects of family breakdown including divorce, separation and financial agreements, domestic violence and children-related issues.

More Info

Settlement Agreements

We are able to assist and provide advice on Settlement Agreements.

More Info

Lasting Powers of Attorney

Lasting Powers of Attorney are important documents which allow you to choose who should make decisions for you if you become unable to make decisions for yourself. There are two types of LPA: one for decisions about your health and welfare, and one for decisions about your financial affairs.

More Info

Dispute Resolution

Whether you have a Contractual, employment or property dispute, any professional negligence claim, landlord/tenant dispute, an estate claim or debt repayment, let us provide you with specialist and practical advice and assistance with the aim of resolving matters as swiftly and as cost effectively as possible.

More Info

Inheritance Disputes

Disputes which arise after someone dies are often highly emotive and legally complex. We are experts in advising on such disputes in a compassionate, effective and expert manner.

More Info

Court of Protection

If a person loses capacity without putting in place a valid power of attorney, an application must be made to the Court of Protection to ask for an Order confirming who should make decisions for the incapacitated person.

More Info
Neale Turk is by far the best solicitors I have dealt with, staff are polite, prompt, professional and knowledgeable.

Get in touch

For a free, no-obligation quote please contact us, or use our quotation form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.